Honestly I haven't had an eventful summer and most of that is my fault.
Because when people invite me to things I usually decline.
Because I think I'd rather stay home by myself.
And it's too late to realize how stupid that is.
Because all I do is watch Jersey Shore on Netflix and eat lots of junk food.
So I've decided that if anyone invites me to anything I should say yes.
Because there's a 99.9% chance I'll have a better time doing whatever it is than sitting on the couch.
And this is my last summer with my friends while we're still close, and I want to savor every second.
-------------------------
On other note I just got my very own Macbook Pro for college!
I'm in love with it. It's beautiful and perfect in every way.
I have yet to name it though. Any ideas?
It's another event in my life that just made me realize college isn't far away.
It's in a couple of months. Yet it still hasn't hit me quite yet.
It just feels like another summer filled with swimmingand bonfires until August comes and I go back to high school, waking up at 6 am and wandering the halls like a zombie.
But not this time. This time I'll be in another city, 2 hours from my house, in a campus filled with strangers, LIVING at the school and so on. It's a huge change and I don't think I'm quite ready. I probably never will be. It's just crazy you know? It's going to be a totally different world.
-------------------------
Doing the things you're scared of are usually the most worthwhile. I have no idea
No comments:
Post a Comment