Thursday, June 7, 2012

orientation

I just got back from a little thing called orientation.
And that's because starting August 23 I will be attending University of Northern Colorado.
It's really weird I'll be going to college. I never thought this day would come.
But it's real and it's happening and I'm scared out of my mind.
It was a two day thing and most of it was different sessions about "all the fun things you can do at the university".
Actually there are a lot of fun things, I might join the women's rugby team.
But on the last day we registered for classes. And that's difficult since I don't have a major.
I didn't know what classes to take or anything so I ended up picking these:
Principles of Nutrition, College Composition, American History 1877 to Present, Principles of Sociology,
and Intro to Family Studies. Should be intresting.
But the cool thing is I won $200 for the bookstore! I've never won anything before!
But anyway I'm just glad Renee was there, without her I would've been an anti-social wreck.
And I'm glad it's over. Now I can sleep and won't have to sit in a room with a hundred strangers and some adult telling me I should sign up for the Wells Fargo bank account.
----------------------------


"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there" Lewis Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment