These past two nights I've been going to to a magical place called Parker Days.
It's the kind of carnival you see in movies. The rides, the lights, and the food, all of it is wonderful.
The first night (Saturday) we went to see the band Gloriana perform, you should check them out because they're pretty awesome.
We also rode the ferris wheel, and it was quite scary because of the noises it made but we survived!
The second night was all about the food and rides.
I enjoyed a corn dog and funnel cake as well as some of Renee's huge bucket of fries.
It took us half an hour to decide what to get because it all looked so good.
They even had deep fried Oreos and Snickers!
Anyway I don't know how we managed NOT to puke on the rides but we didn't and I'm so glad!
We rode a ride where you get flipped all the way upside down,
one where you spin so fast you can't move and you're stuck to the wall, and one that makes you feel like you're flying.
It's just amazing. Totally and completely amazing.
Funniest thing of the first night: "Hey this is Mike on my mom's phone" "WHO???"
Funniest thing of the second night: "Ashleigh got po poed over"
------------------------------
"That rebel moon is shinin', those starts burn like diamonds" Gloriana






No comments:
Post a Comment