I'd like to tell you about my current love life,
but to be honest I don't really have one.
I never have.
But as of a few weeks ago I liked this boy a lot.
We got along so well, had the same humor, he was taller then me which is a miracle.
Many things that made me think we were "destined" for each other.
And all my friends agreed whenever I would tell them how much I liked him.
So I'd do my usual when I like a new guy- lie in my bed listening to love songs and making up scenarios in my head of us together. Totally normal.
And everytime I'd see him my stomach would flip and have a huge smile on my face.
I'd do whatever it took to see him.
You know until I found out he liked another girl.
Then I just felt empty whenever I was around him. I'd try to avoid him as much as possible.
And that's still where I am today.
So once again I get my hopes up but I just get dissapointment.
I've always had.
--------------------------------
I guess it hurts abit but I'm over it now He Is We
No comments:
Post a Comment