Monday, October 27, 2014

Taylor Swift

So if there is one thing you should know about me it is that I love Taylor Swift.
She is my idol/role model/pretend best friend because she's AMAZING. She's a talented singer and song writer, she has the best style, and she is so NICE. And funny and cool and down to earth, etc… Her latest album 1989 came out today so naturally I woke up early, drove to Target, and picked up a deluxe version. I have been listening to it non-stop since and I honestly LOVE IT. I have been almost in tears from joy and awe and will occasionally scream to myself "IT'S JUST SO GOOD!!!"
Please go buy yourself a copy or listen to some of my favorites (very hard to choose):
- Blank Space
-Wildest Dreams
- Style
- Bad Blood

xx
polaroid from the CD

No comments:

Post a Comment